Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Akbar Ria - food review (Kiulap Branch)

Remember this? Akbar Ria Sengkurong

Second chance given, but this time its at kiulap.
First up, Mango Sparkling Juice, made up with fresh fruit puree, ice-cream soda base, and pinch of lemon taste


My verdict... 4/5! Drink is nice, smooth and is a bit fizzy. Would love to order this again

Next up! Italian Murtabak... wait... inda ada =O

ah well, I will have this then... a beef and cheese murtabak

Good food, but where is the cheese? Ah... it is not evenly spread... wait? carrots? onions? leafy vege?... hmm, extra bonus I see... but then again, the beef is just average in taste.

I would give this a 3/5

Hmm... I would like a teh tarik please!

Nice foamy, but only for a while. Not to sweet, and the tea is a bit strong. Anyhoo, a 3/5

Kudo for the Indonesia waiter to give a full, nice smiley attention (compared to the Sengkurong Branch), thus for this good food and ok service, I will visit you again in the future...



... but not sengkurong. Maybe I should give them a second chance... we'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..give them the third chance

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

XD bulih... they have to give me free food ^^V