Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have face one of my fears!

This morning, I went to face one of my biggest fears... visiting the dentist!
Since I was early, I am the 10th person (where 5 people have done it already)

The ticket

I was told from my last med check, he told me to go to the nearest clinic/dentist to get my tooth filled. UNFORTUNATELY the dentist (today) found out (after she cleared the cavity using the drill) that the nerve has been already exposed, thus... it has to be taken out!

OH NOESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus, facing my fears, I have endure the injections (painkillers?) and the mercy of the dentist to take out my only bad tooth. (I am having flashbacks of the way she pull and thug my tooth, and the ice-pick thingy that pick and kinda like screwing my tooth)

The resultant... a big gaping hole...


And here is the tooth...


And now, due to the removed tooth, I'm having trouble eating. Ah well, at least I have faced my fears... in the future, if i see another cavity, I WILL SURELY see the dentist, to filled it, BEFORE I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS AGAIN...

Kerana UK,
Doctor Pergigian ku Jumpai,
Kerana Uk,
Kana cabut gigiku ini.

(english translation: because of Uk, I went to see the dentist; because of uk, my tooth is taken out)

(this is what I message my mother BEFORE I went in for the final time)
Uwa uwa uwa,
kana injek mulut,
Uwa uwa uwa,
gigiku kana cabut.

yeah, I was inspired at that time (malay poem?)

15 comments:

N said...

O.O"
*count 'bad' teeth* 1.2..3...4......

holy s***!!! and I'm planning to meet a dentist?!!

ShedZster said...

hahaha bowh di doi!!

Get the filling!!

XD

Make sure u get the good doctor!

Eh eh! Puasa kah kau masih Abu time cabut gigi?

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

oleh kerana darurat, terpaksa ku batalkan puasa (makan ubat disuruh oleh doctor)

the ugly part i forgot to mentioned is then when your mouth is numb, and the doctor asked to to rinse your mouth, you really cant spit the water out of your mouth... it was a mess... =_=

*baik jumpa dentist for filling, sebelum kana cabut... percayalah aku... karang menyasal macam aku..."

reignzler said...

mmm... crap. which dentist did u go to?

muNtui said...

dentist..
inda pernah XD

Anonymous said...

good extraction..now put that tooth under your pillow

Monnie said...

0_o

*GASP* EEEEEEEEEE dentist!!!! >_<
Scary oooooooooo XO

Never liked dentist due to the last time experience msa dulu time ku darjah pra *shudders~!* the dentist that time was eeeeviiiilll!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvviiiiilllll i tell ya~! >_< eeeee~~~vvviiilll~~!!

Pasal msa atu tarang2 gigiku alum bleh d cabut, but she insisted the gigi mesti d cabut =( and the way she did it was ia pulas2 my tooth 3 friggin times and forced pulled it out!!! X(

EEEEEE THE PAIN!!! >_< that dentist will always be in my blacklist of evil doctors!

P.S. I give u props for the pantun XD lol!

Anonymous said...

mana tia dbckun ani...alum lagi recover kah...ngalih ku browse website ani balik balik...omg i'm a stalker!

ShedZster said...

Hey! Im the stalker not you!

DBCKUN is at UK and probably need a few time to urus some stuff and get some internet...

DUDE! new posts pls!

Monnie said...

LOL XD

Alum lagi ia dtg, otw masih ia, huhuhu

ShedZster said...

aIKz! Inda kan sampai 3 hari XD

kana delay kah di Dubai XD

Monnie said...

Lol XD sampai ia sudah d uk XD

Apparently yesterday he had to go tarus ke tempatnya after ia singgah ke bruneihall -__-

He'll be back soon (until ia tercari internet/sudah settle down at his house >_< )

XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

IM back u pikachus! rindu yeh? ehehehe. payah wah, mesti register (in which tadi) baru tah dpt online.

reignfire: dentist di sengkurong, clinic govt

uwaaaaa

Just realised how in the world I am going to clean the tooth at the end?

Monnie said...

*gargle2 gargle2*
u cud try the mouth wash...

XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

onoz! unnecessary buying of teh liquid...

T_T