Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mission: Real Madrid F.C


I am pumped up! Eventhough mission Liverpool was nearly a success (the coin! the coin!) I was given a second chance to redeemed myself by doing another important mission.

And oh yeah! You guessed right baby, my mission is to be taken place in Real Madrid F.C in err... Madrid, Spain XD


"Oh ho!" I exclaimed, as I saw the main target for today's mission objective (the SAR - Search, Assassinate, and Replace). Ho ho ho, i laughed in my heart, Santa style. "This is going to be easy"


Got the ticket. As usual, i'm going to demand reimbursement later from my head of operations.


Lucky for me, i'm not going to do the SAR mission alone. If you look closely, the target is being followed by a second agent. I nearly wet my pants in thinking how easy this mission is going to be. *evil laughter in head*


Mission Objective Done! (to take the aerial pic of the field)


Second mission objective done! to take photo of the seats with the "Real Madric F.C" sign


Sigh, I wish I could go to the VIP zone, but my mission is the upmost importance, as I dont wanna lose sight of my target


Third mission objective done: to steal the legendary picture of the initial stadium of real madrid f.c


Fourth mission objective done (yeah, the head operation gave me too much mission this time >_>): To steal the legendary black logo of R.M.F.C


"Oh my! I can't believe my eyes!" The Legendary Secret Book of R.M.F.C! Although NOT part of my mission objective, I know that this baby will fetch a large sum to some interested parties. So with mad Santa-Ninja skills, I stole it (EBAY, here i come!)


Whoops! Nearly lost sight of the target


The target, being unaware of his impending doom, were being closely monitored by us. Me and my fellow agent just coolly walk besides him, pretending to look at the massive trophy collection of R.M.F.C and even manage to take pictures (why, you can pratically see the other agent's excitement in this assignment) - *cue in evil laughter*


Mission objective number five done: taking picture with zidane


Not part of the objective. Its important because its man utd dood! MAN UNITED! GLORY GLORY MAN UNI...

*SLAP*

gotta stay focus, gotta stay focus, gotta stay focus...


As usual, this must not be missed (mission objective #6 done!)


Ah-HAH! I knew it! R.M.F.C was planning world domination all along. Gotta tell this to the superiors later


The target is thirsty i see. (and he is drinking from the ordinary cup of R.M.F.C)

what??? not all are legendary, ok?


"Its time" i said to myself. So i got closer and closer to the target...


and i slit his throat using my uber-sharp nail of doom (well, i do have excellent mentor, Sensei Sweeney Todd).


As quickly as we can, we dispose the original body, and then managed to REPLACE him in his stead, a secret agent of our own (whom disquised earlier as one of the workers there). So mission SAR (Search, Assassinate and Replace) is a success.

and yes ppl, its our agent. cant you tell by the different colour Gucci Glasses he is using?

After completing the SAR objective, this mission is a breeze


pics of field: done


oh-oh! a 6C (sexy) seat (got side-tracked as usual)


plant a listening device on the bench: done



Farting on the side bench: done

YES!~ ALL DONE! With that, I just go out of the stadium and be done with it

*walks to the entrance*

*BANG!*

UGH!





MADRID NEWS-FLASH
MADRID, Spain - A man was found dead in the stadium of Real Madrid F.C. According to his ID, he is Mr. Black Pikachu, a UEA student from Norwich, U.K and was at that time on holiday. Details are not known why he was shot at and officials are at the moment unable to be contacted.

What it is known is that, after the man was shot, all his personal belongings except his ID were missing from both the scene and the hotel..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done!

now we can find out how much real is willing to pay for ronaldo...

last time they got beckham n nistelrooy very cheap, this time will really really make real madrid pay

Anonymous said...

eeehhhh zainudin judin tah plang di rundingnya...

aku mau c nistelrooy bah for my fc...

bah arahkan tia agent SAR kitani atu sound sound arah c nistelrooy