Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Friday, September 7, 2007

KFM restaurant (Jerudong)

Place: Near My Place Cafe, Jerudong


Bandung Shake. Sadly, 1/5... Too watery and little taste of the bandung


Ordered Ayam Percik... wait??? thats ayam percik?? I switch my food with my father


Sweet and sour fish. 3/5 is the given rating. More to sour, thus imbalance in the sweet and sour department


Butter-milk toast. 1/5... got toast, but butter-milk is too melted... My place cafe's buttermilk toast still wins in my opinion.


My mum had the Kway Teow... her verdict... 3/10... kesians...


WAIT! not everything is bad! The apple juice on the other hand is better than the average. Its so good, it has been ordered 3 times ^^

a 4.5/5 for the apple juice.

6 comments:

N said...

MOD bila? :P

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

lanja ku makan di MOD, then I can tell ya ^^

muNtui said...

bah bila ko minta blanja? XP

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

XD yay si muntui belanja arah MOD XD

hmm bila baik ah ehehehehe

Anonymous said...

haruku mliat eh ratings n mknan nya ah huhu..

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

ehehehe, ratings are only based on from personal opinion

tapi seriously, ayam percik inda ku bernafsu kan makan