Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, August 27, 2007

Simply Chocolate: Sabah Homemade Chocolate




got these babies from my family (they went a trip to kota kinabalu, sabah) and boy, it sure is deeelicious *drools*

Not only that it got a cute orangutan on the cover (^^) eventhough the shape of the chocolates is totally unrelated to the orangutan

wish I could have more of it

to those who wanna visit KK, Sabah, highly recommended to buy these fine handmade chocolates

price: unknown (family bought it for me)
flavours: chocolate, with either caramel, Hazelnut paste, Fondant Base or Truffle base

rating: 4/5

3 comments:

ShedZster said...

Oooo! But I still love my GuyLian~XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

whats a guylian?

share-share!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.