Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

food review- Akbar Ria Sengkurong

Food ordered:
me: mee goreng mamak ayam (I ASKED FOR DAGING!) - seriously?? this is NOT mee mamak (1/5)
drink: mango frappe(?) - too sweet (2/5)

my mum: nasi briyani - so-so, and the beef is like leftover from yesterday (2/5)
drink: teh tarik - average tea (3/5)

my dad: murtabak (or roti kosong) onion+egg (3/5)
drink: teh tarik india (2/5)

my lil sis: murtabak cheese+mushroom - finally a good food! yummy melted cheese (4/5)
drink: same as my mum

will I go there again: unless for the murtabak, then the answer is NO.


sorry, forgotten to take pictures of the food

2 comments:

ShedZster said...

ok what's the different between teh tarik and teh tarik india, aside it teh tarik india has 'india' at the end of the word :P

Hmm, teh tarik berapa macam yo?

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

setau ku 2 macam ja teh tarik

basically teh tarik inda has more milk (7/8) with a highly concentrate tea on top (1/8)

while teh tarik is a few spoons of milk and then the rest tea

but then in the end its the same (foam-wise and colour wise) but a bit different in taste.