Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Mission:Liverpool F.C"

On the 25th march 2008, operation "Mission:Liverpool F.C" was initiated.

I have arrived at a place called Liverpool F.C, and I know it ain't gonna be easy.


"Time to enter" I said


Part 1 of the mission completed: to steal the legedary drink of liverpool


Now the hard part: to enter the lion's den


"If Santa can go down the chimney, then I could do it too~!", as I entered liverpool f.c with great difficulty, ninja style of course!


"Finally, I have infiltrated their base!"


"Ah! So this is where they plan their strategies"


"What kind of sorcery is this??" as I watch this weird doll being displayed nearby. Noted, will report this unusual thing later to the superiors"


Part 2 of the mission is completed: to locate the whereabouts of the UEFA cup


"Ah-hah!" I exclaimed as I have found the 3rd objective of the mission


Slowly, without attracting too much attention, I tried to do my third mission


"Finally its complete!" as i held the legendary liverpool copper coin (why copper not gold, i have no absolute idea)




Before the last part of the mission objective is completed, a guard came along the area. As fast as I could, I pretended to be a statue, next to the cursed "supporter" statue. Good thing it worked, or not, I would have been caught, and the mission would fail.


"Yosh! It is done!" as my last mission is to mark my presence there, hiding my name between the liverpool supporters


Now the hard part... to go out of the enemy's territory


Fortunately for me, there was a crowd of them going out, and since im part spy (J.Bond was my mentor), i can easily blend in amongst them.


"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" as I have safely go outside of the enemy's area


bah, lain kali lagi mereport. Esuk kan ke madrid XD

4 comments:

ShedZster said...

hahaha good story line!

soon to a wait your next book xD

Anonymous said...

shiok baca n excellent pixs to match.

pls buat the same wiz real madrid... n kiyim salam rah c nistelrooy..

tanya kan c nistelrooy if ia mau main untuk my fc nanti bila ia dah retire dari real.. hee heeee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

abu satu lagi yg kan manganai kitani.... padam tia