Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Maju Fast food AND Excellent Taste (ET) - centerpoint's food stalls

Introducing a contender from Maju Fast food... KB rojak!


Nice to have a KB rojak, although I have been told the REAL KB rojak is way better (in KB of course, forgotten the name though). But it is lacking in squid and too much in cucumber and pineapples (for me only): 3/5


Tea 'C' Special, or known to some shops as 3-layer tea. Good to drink. Go get it from the nearby bubblezone (4/5 is my rating)


Orange juice from M.F.F. Wow, real blended orange... unfortunately they went overboard with the ice,thus after a few sips and slurps, it suddenly ends... a 4/5 for taste, but 2/5 for quantity-wise (ps: try asking for less ice)


Milo shake (my lil sis drank this). She told me its 3/5, but I beg to differ, I found it to be well blended, milo-ish and has a nice appeal. For me, its a 4/5


Yay! From Excellent Taste... the REAL MEAT KNIFE (not like those from Charcoal)


I have order the mix grill, consists of chicken, lamb and beef meat. At first, kudos for its sizzling presentation. On taste, the lamb is good, the chicken is average... and the beef is a bit overcooked. Also the fries are stuck to the pan. Sauce-wise is average. I would rate this a 3/5
Try asking them to separate the fries, so that it won't get stuck to the plate and get soaked up by the sauce.

3 comments:

muNtui said...

my fav.. teh c special XD

Monnie said...

foody!

foody food food >_<

keh time ku balik mcm2 restoran d agany abg ah,i'm missin out on teh free food man

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

cant be help, i was always on the go this past week...