Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Place Cafe (jerudong branch)

Amongst all the restaurants here in Jerudong, My Place Cafe has become like a regular place for me to take-away food or dine-in.

Why I like this place?
1) They got lots of food to pick from (even has pics for the foods)
2) Drinks also a plenty
3) Reasonable price
4) The quality of the food is way better than the other restaurants here in Jerudong (so far)
5) I want to be both filled (by food) and be satisfied by it (so, nasi katok is not considered, as it is only filling in nature)

Everytime I dine there, I always order something new off the menu, never the same food (except Butter-milk toast) That also include what drinks I ordered.

For take-away, I always order wet Kway Teow Seafood.

Last Sunday I went there, and I order these foods and drink:

Twice I ordered this for the past two trips. It is well worth it as it is HOT buttermilk toast and its thick ^^ (for jerudong only - I heard there are even better ones around bandar/gadong/kiulap... so can anyone suggest me?)


Strawberry umm... pearl shake? forgotten the name. Nice taste, but only 3/5 (not well blended, a bit on the watery side and ice can be felt)


Fragant Hot baked clam - well, 3/5 is my rating. I prefer the spicy one, the one cooked in chilli (order that instead if you happened to be there)


For your info, I ate about 99% of the clams... me alone! me! 2 clams went to my mother and lil sis, so imagine me finishing it all off XD

Yeah, for me, this place is ok (its also a bit isolated, so the place is not that noisy), and will go there again, unless I have the urge to try another restaurant here in Jerudong ^^

8 comments:

muNtui said...

kalau ko kan try another restaurants.. bawa aku! XD

ShedZster said...

I miss my place cafe...sniff sniff...ampir rumah kawan ku jua..sniff sniff...

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

bah, ko lanja ku ah tui ^^

Monnie said...

Uwaaa! Esuk balik!! XO Nda dapat ke sna for a year, huhuhu

ShedZster said...

Monnie, I'm feelin' yer pain~ like right now! wahahaha...

Oh well~! Brunei I'LL BE BACK!!!~ jingle bells jingle bells~! XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

uwaaa

paksa ku puas2 makan sana b4 ke uk ni

Anonymous said...

I tried the My Place cafe at the mall in gadong. Tried the buttermilk toast as recommended by u and it was quite nice. they used real buttermilk powder as i was expecting it to be butter + condensed milk hehe. my husband had the butter chicken and it was better than all the other stalls at the mall's. tafu restaurant in batu bersurat used to do good buttermilk toast also (before it burnt down), now that it's up again, i wonder if they still have it. but i think their version is butter + condensed milk, still good tho :)

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

=O ada my place cafe di gadong! baik ku lawat tu eh

noted: IF i happened to be in the area of tafu restaurant, i shall visit them ^^

fyi, will post later, but the butter milk toast at taurean cafe(kiulap) is also top-notch! drool