Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, September 3, 2007

Guess what?

Its my birthday today ^^

thank you for those who sms me (as of right now, past midnight), wishing me a very happy birthday ^^

sniff sniff thank you

*add-on*
aww man...


From: dstcare

Sorry, As of 12:00 midnight your account has insufficient balance for Annual License fee deduction. You have an outstanding due of $7.88


yeah, got my first sim card/nokia 3310 on this same day, as a birthday present... kind of a let down though receiving this every birthday year :(

5 comments:

muNtui said...

oh happy bday abu..
aku inda tau bila bday mu XD

yesterday was my mum bday, abis dah duit balikan hadiah.. nada hadiah utk mu lagi huhuhu~

anyway.. semangat!! apakann ~

ShedZster said...

Happy birthday Abu bu mike XD!!!

Aku pun nada tau bday mu hari ani. But it's good to know now, *marks on calendar*

September ramai tah org ni bday~ OMG! Ujung minggu ani my friend/cuzzin getting married~!

Man! I'm missing all the free food in brunei...sigh!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

thank you thank you! ^^

kamu bagi aku saja 100k each as my birthday present XD

Anonymous said...

happy burpday 2 u x 2 hahahahahahaha...

hahahahahaha... :-p abg ani banar

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

burp burp burp