Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thanks for your dedications

For those who dedicated to me on the radio *tahniah kepada abu kerana melanjutkan masters, aka congratulations abu for pursuing masters etc*. The last count was 7? 8 dedications?

What I found funny is that all those congrats and dedications, were all heard by my family, and NEVER ONCE being heard by me! Lol. They were ecstatic whenever they heard my name on the radio, and after the 6th? dedication, they were like..."gosh, everyone likes you" ^^

Ah well, eventhough I didn't manage to listen to those dedications, I still wanna say thanks from the bottom of my heart. You people are great ^^V

No comments: