Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Birthday at home

Wow... 2 unexpected things happened...

1st is that I got 3... yeah count'em, 3 birthday cakes ><

1 from me family, 2 from my friends ^^





Also... we speculated (hehehe, sure thing we didn't bet) that greenery will not come to the party (the odds are like 90-10, in favour of NOT coming)...

then at 9.02pm, a sms arrives...


From Al gw
Msg: Abu aku d luar

it means, he is outside my house XD
at least with greenery sudden appearance, he made my mum happy... why? because every occasion at my house, he failed to show up, and my mum was so wanted to meet him in person (reason? ehehehe ask her then XD)

special shout out to:
The Fbeps associates: Emad, Abu, Ron, Malik, Mahadi+^^, Yng, Rida and Suzy

The Guildwars masters: Greenery, Ryva, Gen, Din and Muntui

Thanks for coming to a second-time-seriously last minute invitation to the party

Also thanks to those who wishes me, including yang inda dapat datang (kilz, fidzah+mila+saiful++++++)

AND do not assume (to my other friends) I didn't personally invite you. Not everyone I have their contact numbers, and I forgot to mentioned in the sms to spread it around ^^"

thats all from me, massive updates I think later. Right now I am soooo tired from cleaning...

+dbckun+

8 comments:

ShedZster said...

Utang!!! XD

Uwwwwaaa! Free food all gone! XD

Anonymous said...

Where's my monies?!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

XD greenery=RGB's Guild leader AND MASCOT XD

kesian si shedz, twice miss teh food XD

reignzler said...

sorry couldn't make it. i fell sleep after farming for norn factions to get armor at 2-5am in the morning hehe.

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

I WANT GWENNN!!!!

T_T

muNtui said...

abis kek ah? elaa lupa raja muntui tapau dimlm haha!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

u mean anak raja muntui XD

Anonymous said...

wawawa haha wawawa haha...

:-p