Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ONOZ! its raining!

It was raining, and the bad news, I had to walk all the way to my faculty in the rain....

bad news: My newly purchased umbrella is in my friend's room, and she left already

bad news: my registration is in the afternoon...

bad news: going back all the way to my room, all wet...

good news: hot water

:\

5 comments:

Monnie said...

rain on a monday morning... -__-

*sigh* my pants got wet...

but had an enjoyable school XD and a very sunny sunny afternoon (it was quite warm by then actually XD good news ) bath trip soon!! XD hope it doesnt rain!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

rain rain go away, go to ct by the way

baitun nur said...

haha...ahahahaha.... sing it again~~~

rain rain go away, go to ct by the way

*sings loudly*

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

sing all sing!

rain rain go away! go to ct all the way! XD

Monnie said...

cesss, wotevaaaaarrrr XP

No rain yet XD my trip still goin smoothlyn hua hua hua XD