Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Real Men don’t cry...

We only shed tears... a lot... Yeah, now I know how all international students feel of being homesick, away from your love ones. What made me cry was that I have limited credit for my mobile, thus very hard for me to communicate. Adding to that there is no internet. And finally this when unpacking, I remember the times with my mother buying, preparing, laughing and eating out together to spend some quality bonding time before I depart from Brunei.
Another blow (well sobbing quietly alone session) is when after a few sms to her, she replied back “...mudah2an ko sihat walafiat n sentiasa dlm lindungan Allah. Luv U”. I just cry and cry quietly, thinking of my mum and family. Yeah I am anak manja, but it can’t be denied, syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu (heaven lies beneath mother’s feet) and she was the one who gave birth, raises and nurtured me and shape me to become who I am.
The current blow is writing this blog (especially mentioning of mum and family) and the call I received from my mother to tell me the number to top-up my credit number. I was overjoyed. Finally I can listen to her voice, updating each other, and listening to each other voices. Mind you mother, I was holding my tears when we were talking to each other , and when the call ended, my tears seems unable to stop flowing until I finished this sentence.
Yeah ma, me as a real men don’t cry, we just shed tears... a lot... I love you and miss you truly, and I shall become a good son you expected me to be, and I shall return with my masters as a triumphant trophy for you to be proud off.
Gotta end now, tissue getting scarce.
Love you all (especially to my mother)
+dbckun+

3 comments:

muNtui said...

esh.. *cheers*
no worries.. rgb-ians coming there on December.. sponsor by muNtui haha

Monnie said...

*sigh* ur bringing back memories man >_< *sheds a tear* i love u too mommy! (inda mau kalah jadi anak manja!! guliks2 XD)

Dedicating a song "Big girls don't cry- Fergie"
(Well in bros case,big guys don't cry,hehehe)

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

bah dangar tu rgb! muntui sponsor! muahahaha

tarus ketani lawat si daus, ia rgb jua lol

*guliks2* luv ya mummy