Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

DBC's NEWSFLASH!

Remember the big 4 that kept me buzy for the whole month of August?
The BIA, BAG, BSP and MOE... and whoever offer first shall win me?

I GOT THE MASTER SCHOLARSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

a late birthday present, but finally, it has arriveth!

yay ^^V

6 comments:

ShedZster said...

WOW!!!!

CONGRATS ABU!!!!

That means you'll be holding a doa kesyukuran, hence another free food missed out for me AGAIN...waaaaaah!!

Bah utang 3 free food event. wahaha!

So when are u flying off?

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

XD kesian si shedz, missed out on foods and foods and foods

Anyhoo, tomorrow is the briefing, so by then I will know when is my flight.

Im hoping the offer letter arriving soon. The person who help me said UEA already started to send the offer letters, so right now he is checking for me.

muNtui said...

congrats abu.. XD

Anonymous said...

tahniah abangku!! LOL boringgggggku...i wana go uk too!! shoping! hehehe..ubd bz bz bz..uk less work to do!!!!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

thanks ^^

1st time going to UK ^^ new experiences, new items to blog XD

Monnie said...

Congrats to biggy bro XD yay!!