Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

UEA here I come!

Hehe, I can already imagine you wanting me to tell more about Ali 1 and Ali 2. Well it’s like this, Ali the driver told me we just met Iranians which have Ali as surname, just like the Mohammads, the something something (forgotten the name). This particular Ali the driver is a 33year old driver (he claimed, I am betting he is more older than that) is a muslim but then again drinks coffee in the car, eat any food (as he said halal in the heart even though it is obviously not halal) and as I found out, drinks a few occasional beer (which he claimed is good for the body, and asked me to do the same, in which I decline of course). His car is installed with a TOMTOM GPRS device, which is a handy device to show you the way to the place, as long as you have the postcode number.
Thus with Ali as our driver, with his poor English (but at least a bit understandable, need a few seconds to decipher) we journey with him, and talk with him: about brunei; about UK, about his father having 3 wives; about his “stupid mother” marrying at 9 years old; and such. Mind you, all 3 of us heard he saying “stupid mother” and that is not from us :\
The journey has wow us, as the country side is beautiful, with the cool air seeps into the car through the narrow opening of the window. At one part, there was a traffic, but when car is not moving, ms. Z saw blue berries on the side of the road (well we could let her pick, if she don’t mind to be left behind as the car is getting ready to move on XD). Also we saw horses *woof woof*, woolly sheeps *woof-woof*, cows *woof-woof* and some few more farm animals along the way. By the way, I am trying to communicate with the animals with *woof-woof* sound but they ignore me XP.
Finally we have arrived, but a drama unfolds. Where do we get the keys? Ms.Z called her friend, thus they rush off to get the keys, as Ali wanted to go somewhere else, and asked us to hurry. I guard the bags in the car though, but Ali then showed his other nature, where he walks, asked me to call them to hurry up, paced around again, mumbling where are they? where are they? and finally went to the other side to look for them (while I still do my job). Finally the 2 girls came back, got their keys (need to show my ID first later then I can get my own keys), Ali came back, went off (yeah, Ali is kinda frustrated a bit, we can see) drop us off to our place, paid him and said our goodbyes to him.

4 comments:

Monnie said...

*woof woof*

*hissssss!*

cats n dogs no no mix mix XD

almost got pounced by a dog once DX thank allah inda terkena >_<

since its countryside there shud be animals! horsey! ponies! (if ur lucky u cn go up to them n touch them,except some require an occasional sacrificial offering hehehe, paham2 lah minta buah etc XD

Monnie said...

swanssss!!! XD eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! cute-ness-ness!! (dont let them bite u XD)

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

i shall sacrifise muntui then XD

Anonymous said...

most iranians aren't muslim sunnis.. they are shias which equate to non-muslims if you do some research..