Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To charcoal bbq and grill

I just wanna say... GIVE US A KNIFE SPECIFICALLY FOR CUTTING MEAT! Seriously, other places have sharper knives, and its for their bread!

*ahhh*

Finally, I feel relieved, wanna say that since that day. Sorry no assorted pics :\

ps: can anyone update me did they still use the same BLUNT knife?

extra note: at that time, me and my family order the grilled meats... everyone else seems to order burgers and drinks only :\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so??? r u stl gonna go back at charcoal??

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yes and no

yes coz i wanna try the other menu available

no: will not go there for steak related food unless the knife has been changed