Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

aduh hujan lagi... also....

went to the city (for the forth time) to buy clotheshanger, calculator and a bag... and unlucky me, I got wet by the rain again for the second time...

*sigh* woe is me...

also....

a fire alarm occurs here around 6.20-ish pm...
what I did...
Put on my pants (belt not buckled); put N95, wallet and key into pocket; locked my door (with the deafening noise at my ears); lock the main door to our twin rooms; walk quickly while banging on some other peoples door (following procedure); go down the stairs, and I am outside!

Outside wearing a sleeveless shirt, an unzipped pants (which I quickly rectify before the others notice me) and NOT wearing a slipper.

ARGH! Cold cold cold! COLDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

at around 6.40ish we finally being allowed to go inside... so I put on my cara melayu shirt; wear the slipper; and off I go to the nearby mosque to break my "fast".

For your info, I have been told that this is the second time, and this time room 41 was responsible for this. It has been told that they (either koreans, chinese or taiwans) were cooking as usual, which eventually set off the alarm...

Extra info: our scheduled fire drill (told by Jenny the Cleaner) is 10am-12pm tomorrow... yet twice this has already occurs...

Extra info part 2: my friend ziq, told me the statistics (told by the UEA during orientation) was 600 fire alarms in one year...

dot dot dot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wait lau fire alarm masa winter, baku tarus!!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

ice ice baby... brr sajuk bilikku ah... paksa on heater ni...

Monnie said...

Sejuk-ness to the max! >_<

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

>< and ani baru autumn...

baitun nur said...

:-p

baitun nur said...

hahaha... nda zip seluar?!?

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

mun panic XD