Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Sunday, August 19, 2007

great pic imo: 2 (from yus)




thank you yus for sending me these 2 pics of Allah's name in the sky. We chatted and he commented that the pic he took on 1st august 2007 (brisbane) look kinda similar in pattern to the ones in my previous post (clicky here)

the third pic is edited by me so that people can see where it is located.

Allahu Akbar

+dbc+
pics by yus

ps: if anyone else has it, send it to me, and I shall put it up here (time, date, place and ur name): dbckun [AT] gmail . com

edited: the follow pic is the blow-up version of the edited pic above.
double click to enlarge it

4 comments:

ShedZster said...

I can't really see it Bu :s

Dpt explode the pix 5 times bigger?

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

oo i did edited the 2nd pic (see the result in the 3rd pic, the one with the red circle)

fyi, the pics send by yus is original in size, and since its a mobile pic, quality is not much.

will try to "explode" the pix 5 times bigger, but dont expect much (kes inda pandai mengedit)

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

shedz: see the edited pic. hope you could see the one inside the red circle (zoom the pic, quality reduce)

ShedZster said...

Erm... I'm still not seeing it. Ok, I need some other commentators on this. Helep Helep! XD

I'm like drawing imaginary lines with my mouse to look at the outcome but still can't seem to get the result.

Bugger!!