Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FINALLY ITS DONE!!!!

pic of me with the BSP list :\
the aftermath of our teabreak
after a very very buzy month (see previous blog) and the BSP'S graduate assessment day comes to an end at 5 ish... i am finally finally finally get my well deserve rest!!!!

ughhh...

I miss gwarring... I miss playing intense ps2... I miss this and that, and everything that does not go splat... waaaaaahhh... I miss my sleep T_T

oh yeah, thank god the last thing I did for this month is the BSP's thingy day. Eventhough it was stressful (15min to read, jot down points and to ready a presentation)... BUT I HAD FUN! XD

makan di seasons lagi... ehehehe

the only problem is that my name starts with an 'A'... thus I am candidate number 1... which means that I have to do my case study senario at 7.10 AM this morning!!!

UGGGHHHH....

and... guess what... for the bussiness scenario thingy... I am the last person to be interview! ^^"

not only that, mobile kana temporarily confisticate for the duration of the assesment... so no pictures were taken with the other 7 candidates as souvenir pics! uwaaaa

eventhough pics were not taken, memories were made ^^ wish them all good luck!
good luck to: K-rul, Suzy, Hani, Razzimy, Aqilah, Syukri and hazwani

Thanks to the 8 BSP assessors but a truly thank you to Rozanna and Kak Mas, BSP's HR, for making this a fun, pleasurable and informative day (salutations to both of you) ^^

No comments: