Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

(Centerpoint) Piano Lounge's Peach Pie review


After my B.A.G interview, I went to have a quick high-tea relaxation at the Piano Lounge in Centerpoint, Gadong, on the first floor. Order the Peach Pie ($3.50) and sat down into a comfy (yet a bit used up) chair nearby. I enjoyed my pie in a nice atmosphere, with the music of the "phantom" piano playing across me, and the soothing sound of downstair's water fountain... for 10 minutes only....

This is because, there came along 2 Filipino Couples sat next to my chair, chatting and laughing, and chatting, and laughing and disturbing my intended relax high-tea afternoon snack...

Grr... Sure thing they went away around 10mins later (in which its nearly time's up for me)

Anyhoo, Peach Pie was nice, a bit dry though, and crumbly. I would give it a 3.5/5

Oh yeah, to end it all, I had a nice English Breakfast Tea... but umm... aren't I having High-Tea at that time? ehehehhee

6 comments:

ShedZster said...

Peach is nyummy. But the picture doesn't look tempting. But then again, it's the taste that counts.

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

ehehe, amateur photographer

XD

muNtui said...

aku alum pernah merasa tu mkn dsana.. pasal si abu inda membawa XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

bah ku bawa ko kesana tui...

ko bayar ah XD

Anonymous said...

*Gasp~!*

Aiiiiiiiii~~~!!! Nda bawa aku ah!!! Xp

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

inda mauuuuu. pasal ku bawa ko makan sushi dah

ehehehehe