Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Friday, August 24, 2007

Baiduri Woes

As an instant-loving bruneian, I instantly blog out my depression, frustration and even stressnation (I know I know, no such word exists, I am just stressed out now)

Went to Baiduri, Sengkurong, at 3.40 ish, to withdraw money (to pay this and that). Silly young (old-denial) me, I forgot to bring along my I.C (identification card). Since they closed at 4, I asked them to withdraw anyway, since the book is with me and I AM IN-PERSON at your place

... and my withdrawal is denied... because I do not have my I.C...

I ask how about if I produce my driving license (sign and sealed by the Brunei Goverment)...

... withdrawal denied...

how about... denied... instead... denied...denied... denied....

now this is silly, they got my signature, they got my face in their computer, they got my genuine baiduri finance saving accounts book... they got my I.C number, heck they even got my telephone number FOR CONFORMATION...

yet she apologetically told me I cannot withdraw (even with all the above mentioned stuffs) unless I have my I.C with me... and since it is closing time, the baiduri mall is available...

With heavy heart, I went out the bank, drive home to get my I.C, drive again to baiduri bank at supasave beribi, withdraw (finally) and went home at 5.10pm...

so I wasted my time from 3.40ish pm until 5.10pm just to withdraw m.y m.o.n.e.y. For your information, I got a scholarship interview tomorrow and those times wasted could be use to study my MIB, my terasul and my bahasa dalam...

sigh...

can I go on? Its about my past experience...

The first problem I indirectly encountered with baiduri is when I asked my lil sis to withdraw money for me (because I was buzy, and we needed the money A.S.A.P). She got my book and my IC and an hour later, she called me she couldn't withdraw because I have to be there IN PERSON. Without thinking much (since I was buzy at that time) and I just said "yeah yeah yeah" so went out, fetch my book+IC and withdraw my money.

The second time then occurs when I asked my dear lil sister again to withdraw again for me (because no parking was available and we were in a rush). I told her to tell them to CALL ME IF they want conformation...

sadly... after circling the mall for 3 times, my lil sis went back to the car... and told me it is denied...

... baiduri... IC and book with her, you got my contact number, I asked a simple call for conformation (because you got my FULL DETAILS IN YOUR COMPUTER)... and yet... THIS???????

I am sorry baiduri... you have lost a STAR from me.

5 comments:

N said...

aaah~ a rant, it isnt a blog without a rant. HAHAHA

Sorry for what happened, and good luck on your interview.. :)

ShedZster said...

I guess these things happen every where.

It has to be one of those day where they'll make yer life miserable.

ANyway, Goodlucks on the interview! BE TOUGH AND HARD ON THEM! *pissed because of my past interview* LOL

Naz, inda kau lawat katak ku? hahaha

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

Was planning a rant-less blog, but thanks to Baiduri+stress from studying, I gotta channel it somewhere ><

thanks for the good luck wishes. Now i am studying hard in preparation for tomorrow ^^

go to shedz blog! she got kawaii froggie!

Anonymous said...

mana si Naz ah? taing ia ke GW eh.

Guess sapa nah mwahhaha

Unknown said...


Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Credit Card Clearance Loan
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Business Loans And many More:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
Phone number :+16474864724 (Whatsapp Only)