Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, August 27, 2007

OMG! ONOZ! OMG! ONOZ! really really buzy month!



Wow, I am really really buzy this month. All this month, I have been preparing myself for:

2 MOE Scholarship interviews (for master) - done
2 BIA interviews - done
1 BIA written test - done
1 PHONE interview by B.A.G networks-done
1 B.A.G interview-done

and tomorrow is suppose to be my LAST B.A.G interview...

guess what? I just got a call from BSP, saying that:

tomorrow night, I have a Graduate Assessment Centre's briefing.
and then on wednesday morning (6.45am till 4.30pm), I have a my assement test day by BSP!

and my friends are wondering what kept me buzy???

ugh... major overload....

need encouragement from you guys... need motivation powaaaaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asalamualaikum..hehehehheh!!hai abuuuuu!!wahhhh long time no seee..chalie2 ceta mu anii..hehehe..happening ah life mu!!heheheheh..wahhh ko kan buat masters wah!!KOOLLLL!!!!aku degree pun alum ada!wahahahhahahahaha...anywayssss, yes shamelesss promo..hehehehhe but wadaheck..hehehe..bah see u around!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

waalaikumsalam osaru!

ehehehe, yeah long time no see beb. Well it is my life XD

its either masters OR work with either BIA, BAG OR BSP...

come again and again ah ^^ this anything goes site shall entertain you in some ways ^^