Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Webcomic bookmarks in my firefox


Everyday I spend some time looking at webcomics, and gosh, thats a mighty lot. For your info, I have read ALL their archives, and as you can imagine, it takes a chunk of my time to read it all.

If anyone has found some interesting webcomic, send'em to me. If you want the link, just ask for it in the comments ^^

side note: i saw a PENNY ARCADE book being sold at readers haven (jerudong, 2 mins from my house ^^) and it sells for $20. I am very very very tempted to buy it... but financial restriction occurs X(

6 comments:

ShedZster said...

what's a Penny arcade book?

Reviews pls! XD

Ey and requesting! List all the bookshops in Brunei. XD Just another helpful suggestion XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

Penny Arcade is a famous (gaming) webcomic. Go here: http://www.penny-arcade.com/ and check out its comics (don't forget the archive)

a highly recommended read from me ^^
along with pvp and clt+alt+dlt

and cant review the book unless I buy it or someone nice enough to buy it for me ehehehehe

List of bookshops that i go to:
Readers Haven (Jerudong) for my novel needs (they also sell some manga and the one and only penny arcade book)
Best eastern (lots of books)
and lastly word zone di yayasan

in the past I always go to Bluestone in gadong... but imo it has fallen down a lot

notable mention: booker and pustaka remaja

reignzler said...

eh readers heaven new bookstore kah? i've been searching for it. directions?

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

Reader's Haven Bookstore
Unit 6, Bgn Hj.Lamudin Hj.Jafar & Wun
Spg. 129 Jln Jerudong, Brunei D.

The shop is in line with the new franmix furniture shop.

Another hint: very near to the jerudong cemetry and Sekolah Menengah Saiyyidina Hussin.

ShedZster said...

Bluestone was my WitchBlade supply :)

Ani nada lagi :( sedih ku inda abis my witchblade collection :(

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yeah X( source of american comics time teen,now its like... *sigh*