Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Biawak Brunei (monitor lizard from brunei)



Please reduce the volume of your speaker a bit because we were watching Lilo and Stitch in the car. And yes, please ignore Jumba's screaming!

I was excited as I finally managed to take a video of the biawak... unfortunately as you notice, I forgot to "paused" the dvd player (thus the screaming) and also I am on the driver seat side, thus I asked my lil bro to take the video ^^

hehe, my first video in blog, hosted on youtube^^

hope you like it (and please please please ignore Jumba's screaming! LOL)

*edit* thanks shedz for helping me out.

4 comments:

ShedZster said...

wahahaha!--> ketawa Jamba.

At that point the biawak was looking on to yer car. Hmmm pikirnya kana ketawa kan.

But freaky jua when the music from the background played when the biawak was close to the car. LOL!

Your welcome. *heck* dunno what i did. XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

XD u help... in a way

ehehehe

au, sekali ia ampir kereta, ngam cue si jumba evil laughter

iatah nya me aunt, macam biawak atu ketawakan aku

><

Anonymous said...

salsabeela

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

welcome salsabella to dbckun's blog

enjoy yourself here

anything goes, anytime updated