Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

katak oh katak (froggie o froggie)





I was like "WOAH! APA TU??" when I opened the car window a bit.






I look carefully and lo behold! its a frog on my car's window! Snap snap snap goes the N95 camera, and finally, my Uncle took the frog and put it on his hand...

hmm... SNAP XD

any idea what kind of frog?

picture taken: at my house, frog on car, USING my trusty N95 camera, i mean phone XD

7 comments:

ShedZster said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! Sooooo kiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyuuuttt!!!

/kisses the frog

I dunno what frog it is but I LOVE!!

ShedZster said...

FROGS RULE I DROOL!!! hahahaha

ShedZster said...

Yay yay! ada katak!!!

*spamming*

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

=O... did you just... kissed the frog???

ShedZster said...

yeah yeah!!! my screen got my lip mark! ahahahahhaha..

I want the green frog.
The frogs in brunei are brown in color. sigh!

Anonymous said...

"thrusty" N95? you thrust your way using it? xD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

edited

ehehehe, thanks for pointing that out