Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

i got simpsonize!



my pic... somewhat... ehehehe.

basically its simple, you add your real mugshot, upload pic, and then press simpsonize me button. You can also tweak a bit to make it more like you

so, what are ya waiting for?? get simpsonize! post your pic arah comment (if ya want)



DOH! (intentionally) forgot to give u the linK: http://simpsonizeme.com/

kudos to: al and shedz for giving me the link

3 comments:

ShedZster said...

I found my name here!!

3 cheers for me!!! hahaha

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yay!

lets drink to it!

*mabuk aing manisan*

hsn said...

bartman~ nenenenene bartman~~ xD