Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Friday, October 19, 2007

Stupid me

100% for sure whenever I pull out the hot drink from the vending machine, it always spill.

Just this afternoon, the girls behind me were laughing when I, as always, spill a bit of my drink when I pull it out.

I'm wondering... where did I go wrong?

Then it hit me on the head (after observing them of course). You don't pull DOWN the cup, but pull OUT SIDEWAYS towards you...

DOH DOH DOH DOH!!!!!!!!

Stupid me... lesson learned...

7 comments:

N said...

tiap2 sesuatu itu ada hikmahnya~
*hint*girls*hint* xD

Monnie said...

lol

vending machines are eviiil, especially that one *laughs evilly*

XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

lol atu ia comment si n!

yesh! monnie! it is evulllll!

ShedZster said...

i had a great laugh at this one. honestly, I TOT U WERE SMART! XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

apparently I am too smart for myself!

Lol!

Anonymous said...

smart in difrent ways, not on vending machines which ur not familiar with.... alah shedz, jan berabis ktawa.... hehehe, sekali jalan kena, dua kali jalan tau... pepatah..

baitun nur said...

ohh...

eawah~~~~?