Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Thursday, October 4, 2007

LIVERPOOL 0-1 OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE

Hehehe, went to the uni's pub to watch the footie (and NO! I do not drink alcohol, just the Nude! drink, and they do also sell hot drinks) and watch the game with my liverpool loving friends (by the way, I'm a Man Utd Fan, and congrats for 1-0 win against Roma)

While chatting with my other bruneian mates (they were about 8 of us) I took this pic of a Chelsea supporter spying the liverpool game


Hehehehe XD

2 comments:

baitun nur said...

kesianzzz~~~ nda ada comment... hahahaha

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yup, pasal peminat liverpool stress pasal kalah!

XD