Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, October 22, 2007

Allah's name on the egg


Wow... simply wow.

Got it from this blog :La Musique

From her website:
Hi hi everyone. How's your Hari Raya? Mine is great. I have been visiting a lot and ate a lot too. Anyway, today, Mama cooked laksa, bubur nasi and bubur kacang. Heh, something very exciting happened today. I was in the kitchen helping Bibik washing the dishes and boil the egg. And you know what, when I was about to boil the eggs, I saw a strange looking egg. I picked it up and look at it properly.

The name of Allah appeared a few times around the egg. Masya Allah.

I was very excited when i saw it. I showed it to Bibik. But she won't believe me :( So I showed it to mama and our visitors. They was very excited too and took pictures of it. Heh.

Ok, I gotta go now, more visitor downstairs. Have a good day everyone. Will update my blog again soon, Insya Allah.


Also not forgetting to mentioned her brother, Matt from Brustu, who share this wonderful pic to all of us

7 comments:

Monnie said...

woooowww~! 0_o

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

=O

Anonymous said...

Allah hu Akhbar

Anonymous said...

kebesaran dari ALLAH jua, untung sapa yang balurih...

Monnie said...

untungness to the max =)

baitun nur said...

hey....

gambar awan yg ada nama allah a2?

nda kan lupa... T_T

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

cari ia arah post lama,