Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

harap maaf

a bit delayed in updating blog. Swapped my n95 with my mom's nokia... umm... not sure what model it is, but its a black clam type nokia... (edit: 6260 panya, lol)

anyhoo, tomorrow I am going to london again to visit my family, and hopefully dapat snatch some photos from them to upload here

got lots of interesssting photos for y'all to see

hehhehehe

for now, enjoy this pic bebeh! XD




oh yeah, selamat hari raya again... now someone please send me those yummy green packets!!! I want oneeeeee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sapa kan tu yg julur lidah ah, hensem ihhhh........ salammmmmmm ihhhh, ada yg punya kali dah tu...

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yg paling hensem tatap aku

yg julur lidah tu second in command in hensemness

XD

baitun nur said...

booooo~~~~ bida