Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I would like to say thanks!


To this plastic spoon. Why? Because yesterday, I wanted to eat this particular yogurt, but I have to pay an extra 4p for the spoon!

Since I am desperate (because, seriously, I am NOT gonna walk 1.2km back and here again because I have another class coming up), so I just purchased it...

Threw away the plastic yogurt container, but I didn't throw away the spoon, because I was planning to use it for my tea later (for 4 pence worth, at least let me use it to the maximum self-satisfaction!)

Later at the night, whilst doing laundry (and was at mr.Y place), one of my friends (miss Zdh) was eating a Ben and Jerry Ice-cream! I ask for a taste, but she was using the only spoon...

wait! I have the 4p spoon! Lucky me! Finally tasted it, and gosh! it is DEEELICIOUS!!!!

Later, whilst watching movie at mr.Y's room, Ice-cream (again!) was passed around, and yeah you guess it, the 4p spoon is re-used... again!

And finally this morning, I used it again to eat the leftover coleslaw (which I stopped because it started to taste different) and I shall save this spoon UNTIL I really get my money worth.

Nevertheless, thank you mr.4p spoon for your hard work so far ^^

10 comments:

baitun nur said...

eeewwahhhhhh~~~

Mr. 4p spoon~~~

creative jua~~~

btw... im de first 2 comment

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

hehehe

he is still alive btw

XD

N said...

ohohohoho~ careful, u might get more than what you bargained for kekekeke

Anonymous said...

ekonomist makes everything useful, make me fell wanting to do d same, but aku kuat lanja wah, huhu

Anonymous said...

talur talur..haha...entertaining

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yup, it is still here, to be used once again...

will used it again and again and again until it is unusable

Anonymous said...

baik jua simpan just in case you pigi ka china...

di sana inda bajual sudu plastik macam di wunlai, chopstick batimbun!!!

was in shanghai, d realz chinatown....

Anonymous said...

hows about a blog of u jogging a mile or two & wat the scenery looks like..

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

me??? jogging??? you've gotta be kidding me!

im a certified lazy bum!

i am allergic to exercise of the body

hehehehe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.