Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, December 10, 2007

FOODIE UPDATE2! Curried lentil soup!

Lunch at my nearby place (the Sainsbury garden, near the Constable Terrace, UEA, Norwich) and I ordered this soup for 1.20 pounds



You know what? It reminds me of the cacah matabak, or izzit nasi briyani di brunei. Hehehe. Not bad the soup though, only... I feel like something is missing... Like, if it had a complementary food to go with it (which is obviously matabak or bread), this soup will be more satisfying

next time, I shall bring along bread (or takeaway), eat as a cacah, and makan style matabak XD)

I gave it 3.5/5

3 comments:

ShedZster said...

when lentils are sooooooooo OVER cooked and it's soooooooo soupy!! I LOVE IT!!!! nyaman!!

Monnie said...

yummm soup sma bread is good XD

hehehe

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yesssss


i miss matabak X(