Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Confession: i sense a disturbance in the force

Well actually, I felt that something was a miss today...

gotta study but that nagging feeling....

went out to the post office, got a letter (finally! my railcard arrived) but that feeling of something is amiss... is still there...

went to the travel shop to order a ticket, but didn'y. Because, sure thing i called my sister first, and she told me that she is going to bruhall on that day (thus delaying my travel plans)...


so... what is that feeling....?

I follow my instinct... went to the shop selling the hoodies...

and *gasp!* TINGGAL 2 LAGI SIZE KU! ALAMAK! (2 more left of my size, OHNOES!)

I quickly grab the unopened one (because the other one was opened), and purchase the baby BEFORE it got sold out...

so here it is!



woohooo! BUT WAIT!

lOOKY HERE!



xD I CANNOT RESIST! hehehe

fyi, the feeling is gone... XD

*checks wallet* uh-oh... budget lagi ku ni.... XD

5 comments:

ShedZster said...

Zipper hoody only that color ah?

Well, atleast you bought something that's useful. Hahaha!

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

yup, atu saja kalar nya =D

Anonymous said...

yg merah = hoodie

yg biru = jacket...

lurus kan?

btw, monnie...yg merah lawaaa... yg biru, hehehehehe....

yg biru arh dbckun lawaa... p yg biru arah monnie ... huhuhuhu...

* jk jk *

Anonymous said...

lol...so how many hoodies & jackets of uea do u have now?? macam banyak!!!

Anonymous said...

muhahahahahahaha.....

nanti ku upsize badan ku, dapat jua minjammmm