Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, December 10, 2007

FOODIE UPDATE 1! Roast Turkey Review at UEA, Norwich

Three massive update today, and its all about FOOD FOOD FOOD! XD

FIRST UP! I had a HALAL roast beef during lunch (as usual, I ordered the 4.50pounds one, because for 50pence extra, u get desert/salad and a cup of coke!)

CLICKY THEM PICS!





Ah... it feels good taking good pics using my "thrusty"... oops, I mean my trusty N95.

My review? Ugh, stuffing overload. As usual, the meat to veges ratio is unfair (i want more meat! less veges!) and the taste? still an average 3/5... If only the turkey meat is thicker, juicier AND the gravy more...err.. gravy-er XD

the desert!


doh! I forgot the name of this desert. But its definately chocolate. I have taste better deserts than this though, as this one also average in taste (mebbe I should just pack the salad, and eat it at home)

*note: haven't tried the salad though, so next time.

Ah yes the combo meal!


Hehehehe, sorry dudes, forgotten to take the BEFORE picture XD

4 comments:

ShedZster said...

Ani baru ia. Qualitied picture. Fine droolness....multicolored!

XD

Monnie said...

wah roast turkey aaay, pic looks yummy

XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

><

Anonymous said...

roast veal is my fav! yummy (~_')