Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

RW interviews Masta DBC


RW: My good man, what did you do today?

Masta: Nothing much, just shopping around while fasting in this holy month.

RW: Anything interesting other than that?

Masta: Nope, although i have to point out that sahur ends before 4.1o am and breaking of fast at 7.45pm... My stomach was playing orchestra the whole day!

RW: Did you faced any difficulties when you were fasting?

Masta: Oh yes, lots. Have to divert my eyes a lot from looking at the ladies here and people eating in front of me. Kurang pahala tau!

RW: I see I see. Well then, let us take pictures!

Masta: lets!

pic: me and robin williams in madame tussauds ^^

No comments: