Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, September 1, 2008

counting the days...

Finished my dissertation, spend the last few days relaxing and shopping for family, and packing all my stuffs.

Why? Coz my UK experience is nearly ending! =D (7th arriving in Brunei)

Sad news, didn't managed to visit all the places as intended (like another round to Man U, the other museums) as I have to prioritize my work and stuffs first.

But then again, I will revisit England again for both my graduation and Monnie. I will go to these places except Man Utd, because the train ticket going there is expensive (Don't want to use Bus, too long of a journey).

After this, trying and trying my best to be active again in blogging. Got sidetracked a lot *sigh*

Anyways, I'm off!


Pic of Simon and Me... looks real eh? =D

No comments: