Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Friday, November 9, 2007

unique image on the tree

yup, you heard me. See for yourself



looks like a bird, eh?


As a proof that it was a tree, picture taken by me.

The last 2 pics looks like a pair of eyes... depend on your imagination ^^




A word of thanks to Haji Abdullah for showing me this unique sight on the tree ^^

NOTE: just now, I posted this post on the wrong blog. lol.

2 comments:

Monnie said...

Dang! aku lupa minta the gambar arah abg >_<~~~ -__-...

This pic specially would be good for one of my units for this term~! ( curi the photo ) XD

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

>< oi! at least acknowledge me dude!