Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

IT lab blues... and then *gasp* drama!

no vending machine... sigh....

and then...

gasp! closes at 9 pm... but we were still inside...

oh noes! we are locked in! (did I mention me and a few classmates)

and this chinese guy cannot go out (did I mention he is the first to leave?)

oh noes! what to do? what to do? panic time!

Lucky, 1 of the classmates knew where to go out... unfortunately have to go through the basement and out through the back door...


SO we continued on... not realising the time has gone past midnight...

no wonder I am tired... no wonder images of foods fly past me... no wonder my brain feels heavy...

I packed it up, and went out... try to check the pigeon hole for my mail...

wait... wheres the pigeon hole?

wait... what floor is this...

wahahahha, I was sooo tired, I didnt realised that Im on the 1st floor, not the 3rd floor...

ok... E-N-D!

time to sleeepp (--)zzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait... you tidur di 1st floor of where? kesian....

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

XD