Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Monday, March 24, 2008

snowing in norwich! part 2

FORGET TAKING A SHOWER, FORGET EATING BREAKFAST, just focusing on getting dress and go outside A.S.A.P in the snow.

wow, seriously wow! Its... its... beautiful...

Everything is getting covered by the slow and steady movement of the snowfall, and get this, the thickness of the snow on the ground is getting thicker as time passes by. Yup! It is really snowing heavily, more than last time (which i conveniently missed, and being told by the others).

such a beautiful sight...


Yup, Im happy.


Woohoo! look at all the snow!

Called sis about the snow, talk talk talk, and before we ended our conversation, she warned me to be careful as the ground is slippery.

I replied "i know, i know"

After I took the above pic, went to get my camera, DOH! I SLIPPED!


On that day, I slipped for 5 times (4 times when I was playing snowball fight with my friends)

Anyhoo, a pic where usually the bunny gathers (heh, no bunnies this time XD)


And finally, the last pic in my N95 before the snowball fight


FYI, there were a few more pics, but its at my friends camera, so next time ill get 'em. Why not using my camera? well i was buzy doing other stuffs (snowball fight, snowangels, snowman etc) and I dont want my camera to be affected by the snow (it was snowing heavily, and I dont want to risk another malfunction on my n95)

SO! The day was spent on playing snowball fight, making snowangels, snowman, went to lake, and finally, have lunch while watching MAN UTD BEAT LIVERPOOL 3-0!

What a day, what a day! XD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

easter biasanya kira spring jua
ngapa tia snowing plang
usulnya global cooling tah ni

Anonymous said...

aww,aww, siukkk nyeee... you look handsomelah time snow atu... wah..enjoy banarrr...aku mau ikutt...

Monnie said...

and its sooooo effin cold!! where'd spring go??? uwa uwa uwa, this time last year it was warmer, weather sure has gone haywire >_< XP

Anonymous said...

don't say i didn't warn u that it'll be slippery

*grins*

/smiling the 'i told u so' smile

Masta DBC or dbckun said...

i know! i know!


*slips*

awww mannnn