Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Smile!

First thing first, I didn't realised I got a follower XD so welcome Icecream-Maker (eh wait, you make ice-creams? yum can i haz some?)

Lets just hope there is no ISCREAM-maker. I don't think my ears can handle that hehehehe

Btw, right now, visit this site!

http://baitunnur-mhrss.blogspot.com/

It is actually a Human Resource Management Support Services, in which I am involved in a small way (learning and doing some of the technical side, like blog, projector etc).

The main person involved is Haji Abu Hanafiah, with 20 years plus experience in HRM.

So if you are interested, just email us there ^^

If you are a working person, ask your HR department to get involved. We can even set up a personal demo for you ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Jessica said...

Have you ever want to know what was at the end of a rainbow? Yes? Check out my blog. I am new. Haha! You seem cool.