Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

High Knights Of Brunei (H.K.O.B) in hello kitty online





Yes you heard me right! I am the proud owner of the guild, the High Knights Of Brunei (H.K.O.B) for the MMO Hello Kitty Online!

Basically its a simple game that concentrate more on gathering resources (for cooking, sewing etc) and less on battling (so sorry guys no battle skills ^^")

Oh look! I also got a dinosaur for a pet! Hehehehe



I much prefer to play in windows mode, so that i can play my all time favourite game, GUILDWARS!



FYI this game is still in its closed beta stages. Rumour has it, it will be open later in december. How i got to play this game is by registering myself at fileplanet and sanriotown website ^^ (and thanks to Greenery for introducing this game to me).

For me, I much prefer playing guildwars (especially the PVP part) but for this game is for casual gaming, where much focus is in gathering resources. Sure there are monsters (cute ones) in this game, but as i said, do NOT expect any attacking skills. To "stuns" and gather the resources from these animals, you just point and click (or press T for an auto target) and walah(?) your character whacks the enemy till their Health Points goes nil.

Right now me, monnie and my lil sister is playing this game just for fun (me? I just want to make the first bruneian guild in that world, hehehe) and if any of you interested in joining my guild, gimme a private chat using my IGN: Masta_brunei

Cheers!

Ps: HKOB can also mean High Knights: Order of Bravery, or the more cheeky one, Hello Kitty Online Brunei! wahahaha!

No comments: