Keeping true to anything goes, from silly net stuffs, food reviews, to events of interest and personal stories. Updates: unpredictable (BUT trying best to come back as a regular)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya from RIPAS!

Yup, you might be wondering where was I? Ripas Hospital is my current location, and currently being treated for the blood clots in my lungs. What does that mean? It means that anything i do, i will find myself breathing hard, up to a point i need assistance from the oxygen tanks.

Also, no raya for me though, since the doctor deemed me as unfit to go out.

When shall i go out? Depends on the doctor 6 days from now. IF he sees me still unfit, then i will be held again for another week.

So, wish me speedy recovery please.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN FROM ME AND THE FAMILY

No comments: